NEWS! InterMountain Neurosurgey & Neuroscience has moved to our new location at St. Anthony Medical Campus.
11750 W. 2nd Pl.
Medical Plaza 1, Suite 255
Lakewood, CO 80228
Establishing and maintaining respectful relationships with our professional colleagues is key to our patients' outcomes and our quality of practice. We accept referrals from primary care physicians and fellow specialists and are available for second opinions.
To refer a patient or for more information on any of the following resources or conditions please call us at 720-321-8040. You can also fax a referral to 720-321-8041. *Physicians who need immediate assistance for an emergency or urgent patient transfer for Level I emergency or trauma care can contact CenturaConnect at 1-866-919-9990.
Our surgical resources include:
- Level 1 Trauma Center at St. Anthony Hospital
- Neurosurgical Intensive Care
- Gamma Knife
- StealthTM Computer Assisted Surgery
- ISO-CTM Spine System
- Flight For Life
- Framed and frameless stereotaxy
- Biplanar Flouoroscopy
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Minimally Invasive Techniques
Among the many conditions we treat are:
- Aneurysms and AVMs
- Brain Tumors
- Cavernous Angiomas
- Cervical Degenerative Disk Disease
- Developmental Disorders
- Lumbar Degenerative Disk Disease
- Neurological Trauma
- Peripheral Nerve entrapments/disorders
- Pituitary tumors
- Spinal Tumors
- Trigeminal Neuralgia